Friday, October 9, 2009

The Inkys shortlist - go vote!

Online judging for the Inkys awards is now open. And the shortlists are...

Golden Inky (Australian books)
Broken Glass – Adrian Stirling
Where the Streets Had a Name – Rand Abdel-Fattah
Jarvis 24 – David Metzenthen
Worldshaker – Richard Harland
Everything Beautiful – Simmone Howell

Silver Inky (International books)
Exposure – Mal Peet
Skim – Mariko and Jillian Tamaki
Paper Towns – John Green
Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian – Sherman
Alexie
The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins

I have my two preferred winners, but as a shortlist judge, I'm somewhat hamstrung in my ability to name them publicly. But you can! Go here to vote: www.insideadog.com.au


(If you're reading this via Facebook Notes: this post is redirected from my 'head vs desk' blog.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have my fingers crossed for Broken Glass. Though I can't vote.