Now, the tragedy is that all my groovy posts have gone, swallowed up by the everlasting fires of Google hell. Some might say that at least metaphorically, those posts were like my sins, which are now gone. I think that's stretching it a bit. But the hard fact is, all that old stuff was swept away on the Friday, and a reincarnation was back a few days later.
I'll let you make up your own mind.
Anyway, to recap on what went missing when my blog mysteriously vanished...
- Kevin Rudd's apology speech (good)
- Brendan Nelson's reply to above apology speech (bad)
- Some interesting adventures in bad architecture (weird)
- A response to something lili wilkinson said about something to do with editors, Mitchell & Webb, and something. Oh yeah, the American guy who says that books arouse him in odd ways.
- Some movie reviews: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (3.5 stars); The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (3.5 stars); The Golden Compass (2.5 stars); Juno (4.5 stars); Hey Hey, It's Esther Blueburger (3.5 stars).
- An awesome Youtube video of Taylor Mali talking about teachers
- A couple of pretty schmicko reviews of Town, by yours truly (the book, not the reviews)
- A couple of photos from our school reunion
- Some random stuff about books, festivals and other writers (all good, of course)